Strategic Enterprise Applications Planning (SEAP)
Successful businesses must plan for their future. Business success is the result of Strategic IT planning which is aligned with the business plans to ensure that IT is in a place to support the businesses vision and growth. IT planning isn’t just adding another PC when a new employee is hired, it’s anticipating the network infrastructure needs when a new line of business is created or a merge with other company requires a smooth integration. A successful SEAP must include planning for:
- Application Road-map – Focused on supporting the business’ functional needs in all the operational areas of the business (i.e., Manufacturing, Finance, Supply Chain, etc.).
- Technology Road-map – Infrastructure and current state technology to support the growth and application needs.
- Data Analysis – Appropriately securing and tracking Data, an invaluable corporate asset.
- Organizational Inventory – People training, support, head count, and operational needs to support the user base.
- Current Business Processes – Analyzing current business processes with a road-map to future business processes
Software Selection and Rationalization Solutions
Comprehensive software selection and rationalization services to help your enterprise ensure it has business software designed to support your business functional needs as well as the volume of data and user access. Just having software isn’t the answer, having the right software for your business’ stage of its evolution. Our approach follows the steps below:
- Establish Steering Committee
- Establish Selection Committee
- Confirm Business Direction
- Develop Detailed Functional Requirements
- Analyze Current Technology
- Analyze Vendors
- Create Evaluation Criteria
- Develop a Request For Proposal
- Conduct a Bidder’s Conference
- Analyze RFP responses
- Prepare Demo Scripts
- Conduct Vendor Demostrations
- Analyze Demonstration Results
- Conduct Vendor Site Visits
- Vendor Selection
Contact us if you want to learn more about our Strategy and Process Solutions